As an agent, defining and developing your niche is extremely important and can be an invaluable resource for clients as well. The process of defining your niche doesn’t have to stop at the beginning of an agent’s career – it should be something that consistently expands and develops over time.
- 4th Annual Pink Pong Tournament: Serve for the Cause with United Properties November 11, 2021
- Celebrating 5 Years of United Properties! June 2, 2021
- Agent Spotlight | Jay Jones April 20, 2021
- Taking Your Real Estate Career From Good To Great January 5, 2021
- Agent Spotlight | Wilson Alvarez January 4, 2021
- 2020 ConventionA Step UPAgent SpotlightAgent TrainingAwardsBerkshire Hathaway | HomeServicesBHHS- United PropertiesCommunityCreating Forever ClientsForever AgentGeneralGiving BackMarket ReportMetairieNew AgentNew Orleans© 2021 BHH Affiliates, LLC. An independently owned and operated franchisee of BHH Affiliates, LLC. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices symbol are registered service marks of Columbia Insurance Company, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate.