The real estate industry is in a unique position due to COVID-19, and agents are facing a lot of questions. First and foremost, we highly recommend creating a daily routine to stay engaged with your business while taking advantage of this new free time. It’s also vital to use technology to your benefit and maintain meaningful connections with clients.
- Agent Spotlight | Rhett Sandusky - Putting Clients First! August 9, 2021
- Celebrating 5 Years of United Properties! June 2, 2021
- Agent Spotlight | Jay Jones April 20, 2021
- Taking Your Real Estate Career From Good To Great January 5, 2021
- Agent Spotlight | Wilson Alvarez January 4, 2021
- 2020 ConventionA Step UPAgent SpotlightAgent TrainingAwardsBerkshire Hathaway | HomeServicesBHHS- United PropertiesCommunityCreating Forever ClientsForever AgentGeneralGiving BackMarket ReportMetairieNew AgentNew Orleans© 2021 BHH Affiliates, LLC. An independently owned and operated franchisee of BHH Affiliates, LLC. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices symbol are registered service marks of Columbia Insurance Company, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate.